Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Sunday, April 03, 2005

pictorial

e called me early morning to remind us of the daylight savings time! she picked me up to hear mass too! her baby joe cried with all his might in the church..nyay, what will happen if my baby does the same thing?
as soon as i got home, i saw h busy with our lawn! it's spring and h had been quite excited to do his gardening tasks! i ended up staying inside the house!! the weather is fine but i need my sunblock to make me stay under the sun! vanity!!
later in the afternoon, i reminded him of our pictorial kuno! he had been longing to take pictures of me in my sexiest body!! his shots were real good but my body --particularly my tummy....hmmmm!!!teehehehe.....reminds me of alpha's blog!!
(how are you alpha?- im praying for you)

No comments: