Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Sunday, April 10, 2005

MY ANGEL

i havent slept for the loooongest time!!! with all these contractions, all i think about is that it'll soon be over! that after 5 minutes of unthinkable pain, i could rest..but they are so intense..a kind of pain i can never explain nor imagine!! i remember praying, holding hubs hands, breathing...haayyy..hubs was reminding me of the breathing exercises we had during our childbirth classes but it never worked for me..ahh-hee-ahh-hee-ahh-hoo!! whatever!!!
but seeing my baby, my angel amidst all the pushing and breathing ..ahhhh..its all worth it!!making me a part of this miracle of life is really beyond words! im sure any mother can relate!!
god is soooo good!!! he has blessed me with so much!! this baby is so precious i cried and cried while holding him, caressing him..! his hands and feet are so tiny! and i think he looks a lot like me!!!!
I'M A MOM NOW!! WHOAAAA..!! This journey to motherhood officially begins now!!

No comments: