Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, April 02, 2005

h had to work on a saturday morning! i thought it would be best if he dropped me off the mall to do my last minute shopping for the baby! he dropped me at 10am and he said he'd pick me up at lunchtime!! reeds jewelers was on sale and i saw this 1/2 ct white gold princess cut diamond earrings! i tried it on and it looks sooo good!! the store manager was doing her best to make me get those earrings but i know i can wait!!tsaka na lang siguro..
i ended up buying baby clothes, the breastpump ( i got one as a shower gift isis but had to exchange it for medela which according to my friends is the best--even the instructor yesterday was suggesting medela) and some feeding bottles to match my breastpump! i also bought a formula , a small can just in case i dont have milk!! ooopps, dont give up! breast is best!!
at home, we started fixing the nursery again!! finally, we were able to set up the diaper changing station..we just used an old dresser, removed the 3 way mirror, bought a contoured dressing pad and voila! it matches the crib so all is well!!yipppeee..!

No comments: