Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, March 31, 2005

good neighbors

h wants to bring me to his office so that i will not be left alone in the house..i told him i need to fix and clean the entire house and do my last minute errands! i just think of the baby and a million things would come in my mind!i think that's what they call nesting! my, i just cant stop cleaning!!
good thing i got good friends like a & e..they called me to check if im doing well and insisted i stay with them for the meantime..since a is still on a maternity leave, i thought it would be better if i visit her ..when lunchtime came, e dropped by a's house and a mini get together immediately happened..
to keep my hands busy, i cooked nilagang baka!! i have to admit i missed cooking and so did h! he complimented how yummy our dinner was! that was enough to make me smile!

No comments: