Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Sunday, March 27, 2005

shopped--dropped!

we shopped for last minute pasalubong for my inlaws! they sure do want to fill their baggages huh..
a year ago, when i had my own job, i had the power to buy anything i want! ( of couse it should be withing my income..hehehe..) infact, my greatest luxury was to travel which is how i met h too.. now, living in a single income with a baby coming means i have to stretch out our budget and make sensible decisions with regards to money! the truth that god provides is real for me!! god is sooo good talaga!!
i really wanted to buy some clothes for my dad, shoes for my brother, some girly stuff for my sister but i stopped myself! i dont want to send the wrong signal once they see what i got for my family! i cant imagine if mil throws me that look so i delighted myself just browsing at the mall, buying stuff for my sisters in law and nephews and nieces instead, all belonging to their side..i do wish someday ill be able to buy this and that for my family ..yeah, the somedayitis syndrome..who knows, in the future, i can get to work again sometime and earn my own money!!
dont get me wrong, h will surely agree with me if i buy something for my family..besides, he never looks at our checkbook and leaves all the budgetting to me..at times he would just ask how much is our savings and i would say an amount and that's the end of it..often times he would remind me to shop for myself, but being the stay at home wife i would reason out i dont need to shop that much..
but i do need a bag! a kate spade diaper bag!!
just kidding!!;)

No comments: