Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

zzzz's

all their bags are packed!!! mil will shed a tear or two..then burst into buckets of tears!!she gave me a list of things i should do for his oldest and favorite son... (btw, i did not ask for that list and i dont want to post it here either..naah..i dont even want to remember it!) looks like im the one who's about to cry though..
she gave back the books i asked her to bring home for my brother..( sighs ) well, at least she brought home the rubber shoes for my dad..tsk..! dont want to dwell on this..
also, h insisted we miss our childbirth class and eat out with the inlaws at their fave restaurant, panda grill! thats fine with me as i still cant recall my breathing exercises..!
mixed feelings and super sleepy too!! we have to wake up at 4am tomorrow!! (sighs)

No comments: