Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, March 28, 2005

mommy

its my mom's 16th death anniv! my dad has not remarried as much as we want him to..i myself dont want him to be alone as he grows old in this world! dad says as long as he has us, his kids, thats more than enough..in his own words , he said this..
"nag-iisa lang mommy nyo eh, kung me kagaya pa nya, baka sakali pa!" sweet!
it was my high school graduation when my mom passed away. i remembered attending the graduation ceremony alone! there was a portion in the program where we had to give our diploma to our parents. i knew that i left dad at the hospital early that morning with my mom but i was surprised to see him at his designated seat. he tried his best to attend though late but for me it was just the right time!
i love you mom!! i know you're in heaven now!!!:)

No comments: