Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas Philippines!

All my bags are packed I am ready to go! School is over (for now) and christmas vacation starts now..Yup, my 2 week break officially begins!
Woohoo..! I have been busy packing my stuff and have been busy calling my boys. I am so excited that I get to be with them again this Sunday! It's been 2 weeks since they left me while I did my school thing. The H and the M have been all over Manila, eating at Jollibee and hanging out at Trinoma!
Tonight, I attended our christmas party! My classmates got drunk, jumped in the pool and the works. The kind that I see in the movies. Sobra, manang na ako! Ako lang ang di tumalon sa pool! Hello, ang lamig kaya nun!
Anyway, our family wishes you God's peace and love this season!
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
The A's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and a fabulous Pinas holiday with your family, Dang! I will look forward to the photos and your kuwento kahit alam kong maiinggit lang ako. Hee hee.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, C and M! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Dang, how exciting for you! I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas and a new year filled with the Lord's choicest blessings.

Enjoy the Philippines!

PS: tama nga na hindi ka tumalon at baka magkasakit ka pa! Sino ba ang nag swi-swim sa winter?!

Mickee said...

Merry Christmas Dang!