Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

What's up?

It has been 5 days sleeping without my boys! I saved M's jammies and I've been sniffing them like a dog! Nope, I didn't do that with H's shirt. His shirt went straight to the hamper!
School has been hectic though I do not like to talk about it. Let's not talk about school. Needless to say, I am just hanging in there. School is good!
Back to my boys' trip, M was fine in that 18 hour flight except for the last 2 hours where M got really bored and started becoming cranky! I told H to take out his toys which I have packed ! M only settled when he started playing with his Leapster.
Still, I can't wait to fly and see them on the 20th! H has been telling me all stories about my boy's adventures with the tabo! You see, he loves to mix the cold water with the hot water and splash it into his body! He quipped, "Daddy, Wow! So this how you make ligo in the Philippines" Sorry. Taglish. We try to talk to him in straight Filipino but there are times that we just don't. His recent trip to the palengke made me laugh! Poor M, he was so scared of the flies/mosquitoes. Tsk! He calls them bugs. Oh, and how he loves to be in Lola's house. When I talked to him on the phone, he said, "Guess what Mom, I am in Lola's house."
Yet, he loves the daing na bangus, the tuyo, yellow fish tuna, the mangoes, and the rest of his cousins! He loves it that he's got playmates 24x7. H said he has been sharing his toys and have been very kind with all his cousins!
This is his 3rd trip and from the looks of it, he has been enjoying it! It's nice that he gets exposed to our roots! I know that there will be a lot of explaining in the future. I'm not worried on that. I just want him to appreciate where we came from and to be with the whole family/relatives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, ang saya naman ng mga boys mo at nasa Pinas sila. I hope they enjoy their Christmas vacation.

Kahit ako eh gusto ko rin lumaki yung mga anak ko knowing where they came from. I think it is important especially if you want them to build character. Ang hirap kasi if you live abroad, baka ma confuse sila of who they really are... hindi puti... hindi itim... pero kayumangi. It is also a great experience for the kids to get a chance to be with their real family back home.

Huwag kang masyadong malungkot. Kaya mo yan.

Anonymous said...

nakakainggit naman! :) naiimagine ko na si abby pag nagbakasyon kami. next year, tuluy na tuloy na sana talaga! :D kami rin talagang tinatry kausapin ng tagalog si abby. kaso parang autopilot na minsan nan ingles angn lumalabas. pero mas madaling magalit sa tagalog. haha. :P

sandali na lang at makaksama mo na ang mga boys mo! enjoy muna your alone time tapos mega enjoy sa bakasyon! :)