Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, September 17, 2004

my 31st bday

its my day today & i thank god for giving me 31 yrs of life here on earth! i started my day with a prayer offering God my whole life and thanking him for the wonderful husband beside me and the tiny baby in my tummy and for protecting us and loving us at all time and keeping our families safe and healthy! i got the phone call from my fave dad, bro & sis and good friends too..God is just amazing!
i had my favorite breakfast at mcdonalds..babaw ko daw sabi ni hubs when he asked me where i want to eat this morning..i just cant resist their hash browns & sausage mc griddle..hubs & i then had lunch at chef imondi, where their baked grouper was so yummy i ate everything including the green beans splashed with pepper and olive oil..their bread was so delicious too..i shouldnt even wonder about that as their cakes & other pastries are just fabulous! dinner was supposed to be at olive garden but my favorite calamari is not being served for the day..limited menu due to hurricane..tsk! we went to uncle ernie's to have my calamari but it was near the beach so it was closed for business..tsk..we then went to angelinas but still it was closed..i told hubby to just eat dinner at home since i have something thawed already..but he insisted we eat out so we finally went to roadhouse grill , one of the few restaurants to be opened that time..i had cheesadillas, salad, some steak and lots of bread..how can i eat that much?
when we went home, i went straight to our room & i saw 2 gifts neatly packed in our bed..i asked hubs if he has another surprise for me..he was more shocked as he knows he gave my gift already earlier than usual..so i checked the gift and it was from my sweet and kind brother in law..he knew what i wanted..a gorgeous watch which matched my ring and a basket of goodies from bed bath & beyond which has shower gels, lotion, scrubs, kakikayan etc etc and a very sweet birthday card!..i called him on the cellfone but he did not pick so i left a message anyway..when bro in law came home i thanked him again ..he insisted we get some dessert as he bought some in the ref..my stomach was full and there is no more place for the dessert so i declined..he was insisting..! i said thanks anyway..
i went to the den and there was another package for me sent by my best friend i from ny..super sweet at bait talaga itong friend ko na ito..!grabeee..
before dozing off, i got my usual glass of water so i opened the ref..inside the ref was a cake with cookies and cream ice cream and it said " happy birthday dang!" from charlie & joseph..
i asked hubs if he knows about the cake as his name is included and he said " no..but lets eat the cake now!"yum yum!
i had a blast! thanks be to GOD!

No comments: