Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, September 06, 2004

labor day

it's a holiday & hubs is with me the whole day! he had been wanting to go to his office to get a report daw which he says needs to be finished right away..! i told him i could come & he could just leave me in the car! he says he needs to be alone..hmmm..i smell something fishy..told him to be honest with me! then he said, " you always spoil my surprise! im suppose to get you your birthday gift but you wont me let me..! now, come with me & ill show you my surprise..! kainis!!"
my birthday is less than 2 weeks away so this was a real surprise for me..hubs can never keep a secret from me..bwaahahahha..he tells me i always get a crack for spoiling his plans! as he spilled his heart out, he has invited my friends also as he plans to take a vacation from his work and cook for my bday..haaaay...kilig!
now, for the real surprise..he has been looking at this for the last 2 weeks knowing that im the ma-gadget at ma hitech kuno person so..here it is!
my new toy!
i was jumping for joy as he handed me my new digital camera! cant wait to use this!
isnt he the bestest?

No comments: