Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, September 30, 2004

enjoying the moment

it was our last week together, alone....im being so ma drama as i reminisce our times together..tonight is our last night of having the house all by ourselves..tomorrow, the in-laws will be here..dont get me wrong..i truly am excited to have them for the next 5 months as i will not be alone in the house anymore but i just feel different..maybe ive gotten used to that feeling of being alone..of taking care of hubby all by myself or doing anything or nothing as this is my place, my territory, my home! now i will have to share this with someone else..it gives me the creeps..hmmm..fear of the unknown???ive heard horror stories of in-laws and i do pray i wont get to share in the limelight..
oh well,, things will be surely ok..as for tonight, we just hugged and kissed and counted the hours as they came..will his mom like my cooking? errr..i havent even cooked for my dad which i do regret...
next time, i pray, dad ko naman ang magbabakasyon dito and my sis and my bro..i hope god will grant my prayer!!

No comments: