Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, March 27, 2008

BUSY!

It'll be a busy week/month!
This weekend, we'll drive to Jacksonville and stay at my good friend S's house (about 4 hrs drive) and then the next day, we will watch Piolo, Sam , John LLoyd and Pokwang's concert. Front row seats together with the H and girlfriends. I watched ASAP last Sunday at TFC and when they mentioned their concert tour, I screamed! Seriously, I'm excited about it though my friends in Pinas thinks otherwise!
Next weekend, by Thursday, we're flying to New York to meet my BFF I. We will be there until Tuesday. I love spring break! I (heart) NY! It will be my 3rd visit and M's first. (No, make that 2nd because I was still pregnant when we went there so andun na si M when I had my pic at the Statue of Liberty, inside my tummy nga lang)
The week after NY, we're going to Gainesville, Fl (abour 4-5 hrs drive) for H's continuing ed. It's just an hour drive to Orlando. I don't know if I'll be brave enough to drive! Oh and an hour also to Jacksonville to meet S (again..if ever)
And the week after Gainesville, we're having M's 3rd birthday bash! (S will drive from Jax to here so I'll get to see her again)
Toxic! Hectic! But..I love it!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ha sinusulit mo yata ang spring break :D good luck! dont forget our pasalubong from NY hehe! *muah*

Anonymous said...

Wow, fully booked ang schedule mo in the coming days ha! Showbiz na showbiz! Hahaha!

Make sure you get snaps with Papa Piolo and Sam para di naman sayang ang front row seats nyo, di ba? ;)

Enjoy your upcoming "adventures"! More blogs and pictures to come... Take care!

Anonymous said...

exciting! i sooooo heart NY, too! once pa lang ako napunta and it was love at first sight for me. enjoy all your lakwatsa. tignan mo mabuti si piolo at sam ha. baka mahuli mong naghoholding hands. nyahahaha! oops, baka sabunutan mo ako. alam ko namang type na type mo si fafa fiolo. hee hee! have fun!

ps: i've been meaning to email you. natanggap ko na ang iyong padala. :D nung sabado pa! :) thanks!

Anonymous said...

thanks dang for the greetings :D

Anonymous said...

Dang, wow super booked ka nga. I can't imagine such a hectic schedule.

Sam and Piolo... hmmm... di ako maka-relate but I sure hope you have a great time watching them.

Jet said...

hi. first time here. I must say, you're married life is... busy? hehehe. I love long drives too and have been missing it for the longest time. lucky you. :D

Dang said...

hi mga sisters & brother pala! im packing our bags to ny! i love long drives. i love flying. i love it when we do things together as a family. (mas masarap dahil malaki na si m)of course, i love your comments on my blog! thanks for dropping by!
have a great weekend everyone!