Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another tag

I was tagged by Mrsworkinggirl earlier of this month so that I could update my blog. Write down six unimportant things about me. What comes to my mind? Nothing.:)
This is tough Mama Mee. I had to take a look at my husband and from his view, I came up with this.
My husband thinks the following are unimportant:
1. I make sure my son's toys are back to their boxes at night, that the living room is free of toys before I go to sleep, that the pillows are not on the floor and properly placed on the sofa, the works. When I have my free time (which is never) I would sort the toys and put them in the appropriate basket. One basket has cars, the other has trains, the other has balls and I have one that says small toys and big toys. I have 12 boxes in M's room.
2. I need to fold the clothes while they are still warm and fresh from the dryer. I go to the laundry area 5 minutes before it beeps. H waits until they are cold and wrinkled and folds them 3-4 days after. Sometimes he doesn't fold it at all and just gets his pajamas from the laundry basket (the clean ones)
(me talking to myself again)
How can he consider those unimportant? Am I weird? I don't think so! Ok, so to prove that I'm a normal person, here's my unimportant things from my view:
3. I joined the college dance troupe for fun. After one dance at the gymnasium, I decided to quit! It was hard to attend the practice and go home afterwards. I go home to Cavite and goes to UST, daily!
4. I love Jollibee! I worked there when I was in college during summer break! When we went to the Philippines for M's 1st birthday, I wanted Jollibee to be present at the swimming party! H's family said Jollibee is no longer the "in" thing but I insisted that Jollibee had to be there. Jollibee Mascot showed up and that made my day! I especially loved it when one time, I saw Jollibee acting up as the traffic enforcer along Alabang Zapote Rd. People/drivers were following him. I love that scene!
5. There are times that I do not like to update my blog. I love to visit blogs when time permits!
6. I nursed M for 16 months instead of my plan of 6 months only. I had the smallest breasts among my barkada and I was the only one who had done it and actually loved it! Size doesn't matter in breastfeeding! It's you and your baby (and your family support din-couldn't have done it without H and friends around)

There, I did it. Hope you can do this if you have the time!
Tin
Jody
Weng
Mickee
Jo
Monet
One more tag from Tin and I'll be tag free!
Have a meaningful lenten week everyone!
Happy Easter too!:)

8 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

DANG! I am so number 1 & 2 parehong pareho tayo ang kaibahan lang si titan ganon din heheh!

Anonymous said...

wow ang sipag, mission accomplished ka na sa akin, haha! hintay ka, dahil ayaw mong mag-update ng blog papadalhan pa kita ng maraming memes, mwehehe! :D

uy pareho tayo sa 1, kasi hinahayaan ko si ninna maglaro at magkalat buong araw, pero at the end of the day, kailangan maayos yung sala bago matulog. wala lang, di kasi ako makatulog ng magulo yung labas, hehe.

at sa number 2, ganyan ako sa mga tshirt and pants, para menos plantsa. pero minsan pag yung undies, hinahayaan ko na lang sa basket at halukay na lang pag kailangan. ang liliit kasi nakakainis itupi, haha! :D

aha, so nag-salinggawi ka pala ha! sossy! sayang naman, dream ko rin dati yun pero takot lang ako mag-audition. :D

Anonymous said...

OMG! Do most wives have the nos 1 &2 syndrome? :lol: Was about to tell you that I can so relate with your first two items when I also read something purple's comment... so there: I therefore conclude...(you fill in the blanks) - hahaha! Have a blessed easter!

Anonymous said...

same tayo sa 1!! and... done na with the tag!

http://strawberrygurl.com/2008/03/25/tag-3-six-unimportant-things-about-me/

:)

Dang said...

hi emi, meeya, pinky & tin. at least alam ko di ako nag iisa sa mundo..at sasabihin ko din yan ke husband!!:)
happy weekend pretty mommies!

Anonymous said...

nakakahiya, ako lang yata ang hindi kasali sa #1! hahaha! sige, isuplong niyo ako sa pulis. :P hindi ko rin actually ma-take ang kalat pero napapagod na rin ako magdadampot. yung #2 ganyan ako..kadalasan. hahaha! yung last batch, medyo yun ang naiiwan sa dryer. tapos, parang microwave, irereheat ko na lang! hahaha! :D i'm so with you sa #6. abby was purely breastfed until she was almost 3 years old. i was such a breastfeeding junkie! hahaha! kung may willing lang makinig palagi, naku, lelecturan ko tungkol sa breastfeeding. hahaha!
salamat sa tag. hulog sa tag bank. :D

Mickee said...

Utang pa rin yung tag mo ha... I'll get to it someday... ;)

Josephine said...

Yay! I finally got around to doing your tag! Sorry it took a while ;)