Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Because I'm a (stage)mom!

I was tagged by Meeya to do this meme which was started by Mitch of When Silence Speaks.

Here are the Rules:

If you still keep your baby’s first 3 days photos, We would love to see them. Label them as 1st, 2nd or 3rd day (as shown below). After that, please post the most recent one, one photo will do. You can post as much as you want though. I’m sure you will realize and tell yourself “seems like yesterday”.

Day 1


I had so many pictures on day 1 but I opted not to show my face (there was one where I was really crying..as I was so thankful that God has entrusted me with this precious baby!) This was my first time to hold Miguel. A totally unforgettable experience! (All mothers out there know this feeling)

Day 2



It was fun watching him sleep, cry, eat, sleep, cry, eat! I noticed nasilaw ko sya sa flash..Sorry baby! Excited ang mommy!

Day 3



I love this sepia shot! We were about to leave the hospital when I just decided to take some more pictures and here's another fave! I told you I'm a stage mom..in the making then!

Now, my son has grown big! Time flies so fast! He will be three years old next month!

A close up shot taken last month (34 mos old)



Taken last week while we were building his swing at the backyard (see all the clutter?)



Taken yesterday beside my newly planted azaleas (balak kong mag-flower garden sa likod bahay pa rin)


Seems like yesterday! Next month, he will be 3...(singhot)
Hmmmmm...
As I was about to emote, I realized I have tons of his picture on his blog found under his birth pics -just scroll down to see the pictures (Inay, makikita nyo rin pala ako ng bagong panganak) I still have to post his 2nd birthday pics which I know I have posted somewhere (talk about backlog) and next month, I need to post his 3rd birthday pics for his BUZZ Light year party!
Still, it seems like yesterday!
If you got this far and you're a mom, please feel free to tag yourself!
Cheers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay ang cute cute cute! :) little boy na talaga si miguel, hindi na baby! kailangan mo nang tanggapin ang katotohanan, hahaha!

hindi pa rin ako nawawalan ng pag-asa na maka-attend ng birthday niya. wish me luck hehe!

thanks for doing the tag! yung isa pa ha, huwag mong kalimutan, haha! *muah*

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

ang cute ni miguel! one month lang pala siya ahead kay ethan. grabe ang bilis ng panahon sis! mwah!

Anonymous said...

Naku ang laki na pala ni miguel!!! :) :) :)