Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, October 10, 2005

i fell in love

i fell in love with my son the first moment i heard his heartbeat and saw him in the ultrasound! when he was born, hay naku..his squished and purple face was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen..
yes, there were sleepless nights (until now) but just one look on his face was enough to melt me. it just got better as the days went on. he would perform a new stint daily, he would smile, grasp, roll over, laugh..the milestones could go on and geez it makes me so excited!
how did i live before him? what did i do with my life? i know timing is everything! had i known then what i know now, i would have started earlier!
his presence soothes me. his toothless smiles and giggles release me from my own stress. hubs would call me a praning mom - (ok ok im a first time mom- i always have a thermometer in my diaper bag just in case) as a simple cry would wake me up. hubs and my family can attest that no alarm clock can wake me up before and how much i value my sleep. but that has changed now..
i am so grateful that i have him now in my life! motherhood..hmmm..sarapp!! 6 mos na baby ko!!yippppeeeee!!!

No comments: