Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

california nails

last month, a week before b's baptism,i asked my bro-in-law to drive me to california nails! it was my 3rd time ( 1st time- college graduation, my nails were red, 2nd time--wedding day --french manicure which i truly liked) to have my nails done, but my 1st time here and ohh..how i love it! i swore myself that this will happen again..and it did , just now..
being in their shop makes me forget b for a short while. its a good thing the vietnamese girl who did my nails remembered me and even asked where b was. b was with me during my 1st visit..they were worried at first but i said b will be just fine in his car seat..he was such a good baby..tonight, b is with h as moi pampers herself..hehehe..
it was so relaxing..the massage..the water bed..oh, im just getting a manicure-pedicure..
i'm beginning to be hooked on this...
afterwards, i got to buy b's halloween costume at walmart! i can't wait for b to try it on!!

No comments: