Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

pre-registered!

we've preregistered..today, my obgyn has instructed us to preregister at the hospital before my 30th week..& so we did...
we went straight to the admissions office..the little lady seems to be so tired that she barely smiled at us..i suddenly thought maybe she has been having a long day but still im a client, customer who deserves a little smile! anyways, we were given forms to fill out, brochures and special instructions, passcodes...she then reassured me that i can go to the hospital anytime now and deliver my baby..imagine the thought!!..but itll be best of course if he comes on the date itself..nevertheless, there's a room reserved for me and never, never should i go to the emergency room on that day..instead i should go to 2nd floor..i guess my shocked face made her give away a slight smile..and then it got wider!!at 515pm , she smiled..i dont know the reason but at least she smiled!:)
nyay..just the thought..the day is getting nearer and nearer..and i have so much to do!!!(lots of books to read too)
my check up will now be every 2 weeks..to make it a sugar coated visit..itll be on valentine's day!



No comments: