Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, February 21, 2005

accounting

i love math..i love numbers! i love solving problems and it gives me a high if i solve difficult ones!
when we got married, h passed the checkbook into my hands..i had no time to complain!
when he started a business last year, he did the same thing..even that checkbook was under my control..good thing the reports required would be sent thru mail along with the instructions..thanks to my bank exposure i was able to do it! with a slight difference as some rules here are somewhat different!!i think i did well as i have submitted all the reports for the entire year..
except for this one..
i still cant figure how to do this!!
i think i need a real accountant..it will cost me though but im so close to giving up..
ahhh..will try to do this again this afternoon..

No comments: