Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, February 03, 2005

hi-tech

mil has started her countdown..
she has mixed feelings as she wants to go back home in the phils to be with her other grandkids and children as well (yes, in that order)..yet at the same time she knows that she wants to stay with us here too..we know she will miss us especially me..(oh really??)heheheh..
i do love my mil..i consider myself blessed that she has her own way of pampering me, her son or even her apo in my tummy. at first i felt slightly invaded, what with her 6 months of stay here at our home. on her 1st week, she started cleaning my house, cooking, doing the laundry, even preparing h's breakfast and sandwich and coffee..i just focused on the positive side..at least i get to rest but sometimes i do miss doing those stuff . i have to admit i dont get tired doing it for h..but then mil loves to do it so i let her..and when the "i miss doing that" attacks, i make sure i wake up an hour earlier..(would you believe she wakes up at 5am?) so i can cook for h..- (but dont worry..that attack rarely happens with me being preggy ..hehehe)
we do have bonding moments..like me teaching them how to send text messages, how to use my notebook, how to surf, how to answer emails and tada..the friendster!! h's siblings had been shocked when their mom sent them a friendster message..
ooppss..she's calling me..my assignment for the day is to teach her how to operate her sony digicam w-1.. we just bought her one last night!
hi tech na si lola!!!

No comments: