Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, January 06, 2005

one year away from home

now i know where i got it from..being sentimental that is..i was trying to make it feel like it was just an ordinary day but i knew in my heart it has been one year since i left home, since i left my family at the airport..to be exact 1 yr, 5 hrs, 3o mins, secs.. just as i was trying to be brave, i got a txt message from my dear daddy
.." anak, its been a year since you left me, i miss you terribly. i remember this day jan 6, 2004. but dont worry im ok here as long as youre ok there. take care of my little apo ok! love you."
waaaaaaaaaaa...i just bawled..h just got out of the shower when he saw me crying.. he got the cellphone to read dad's message...he apologized as he knew how i felt..
i still want to feel ok but actually im not..if only i could be with them at this moment..im just hopeful that soon, we'll all be together...even just for a while! or longer..! that would be a lot better!
another best actress award nomination for me...tsk!

No comments: