Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, January 01, 2005

highlights

hmmm..what was the highlight of my year? let me see..
january - i left my family at the phils to join my hubs here in the us..tears poured out, long distance calls were made.. but then i'm in love..i told myself its good now that h & i are together..but being terribly homesick was inevitablet..h allowed me to have a week vacation with my good friend s in jacksonville but still i miss my dad and my siblings.. well, to make me feel better, i tried cooking..reading those recipe books and putting them into use made me the kitchen queen..and my dad cant believe it..i never cooked any dish but life now with h made me realize how i love cooking! the experiment goes on...
february - our first valentine date together.. i got him pj's and he gave me a bath & body works spa set..oh, and we used it at once in our jacuzzi..what followed next..hmm..let me think!!
march - britney spears rocks! h treated me to her concert in jacksonville! if i could just have that body!
april - had a close encounter with her as she came uninvited in my house..i can just feel her jealousy..i really should stop being with her..maybe once a year..it would be better if i dont see her..
may - we had our wedding reception for our friends here..it was our first party and the planning details have all been put into practice..not to mention my designing skills..i realized that h will never settle for anything less..he always wants something bonggacious..hehehe..
june - seaworld with i & b & hubs of course..now i know she's really jealous..who can blame her? i have the best hubs in the world..
july - ohmygod! we're pregnant!!just when you least expected it..what a great blessing from god! my knees were shaking as we took the pregnancy test together..h jumped for joy..as soon as i saw how happy he looked, i felt ok..i guess it was really god's time..
august - am i really pregnant? i dont feel anything..i think i am in the denial stage..or it has not really sunk in yet? am i fit to be a mother? i dont have morning sickness or cravings or whatsoever..
september - yeah, the sonogram confirmed it..8 weeks have passed and the pea in the pod is really here! i just saw his picture..the beat of his heart made me cry..
also, it's my bday away fromhome..met hurricane ivan here in florida..nyay.!!
october - in laws are here, just in time for h's bday bash. we had a small gathering for friends h felt the crisis of getting old..heheh..
we went to tennessee and north carolina ..autumn at its best! my first time to experience this seasonl!!it was sooo beautiful!!!
november- our 1st year anniv..still very much in love..i just pray this feeling lasts forever..we went to washington dc & new york (with my inlaws)..2 weeks of travel, fun and exciting places to see...
december - remembered my plan of totally forgetting christmas..i was in no mood to celebrate as i was a thousand miles away from home..h had to remind me that this is my home now..still terribly homesick..

it was a good year!! a very good one!! GOD has been tremendously blessing us! ALLELUIA!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

No comments: