Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

check up

i had a hard time getting up at 8am appointment. i still want to get some more zzz's but h insists we have to get going!! he doesnt want to be late too..he's taking a half day off even though my inlaws offered to drive me to our obgyn this morning! still, he wants to make his presence felt..as always h has been the kind of man i would marry over and over again..im positive he'll be a great daddy!! my, he's got the perfect attendance award for daddies present in the obgyn's office monthly check up! ( he's qualified for the first 20 weeks but the last 20 weeks will determine if he gets the prize..but with his attitude, looks like he's going to get the title)
at the doc's clinic, just hearing miguel's heartbeat, that was enough to make me fall in love with my little boy! it still moves me..just like the first time i heard it..the feeling just amazes me.. the doc says everything looks good and my oh my..im just really excited!!
motherhood does changes you!! now, i delight in looking at babies around me! most of all, i am so amazed at my own little baby in my tummy!!!
life is a bliss!


No comments: