Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, March 09, 2009

One Saturday Morning

Hello world! Gosh, I did not realize that I haven't been posting! I still leave my comments to my favorite blogs only to remember that I have my own blog to post my thoughts!
To start with, I am so happy for my good friend Weng who is having her first year anniversary for CafeMunchkin . It all started with the crinkles from Abby & Meeya & Weng of course. And the rest, as they say, is history!
I am so happy for Weng that I have decided to join her contest. Happy 1st birthday!Plus the fact that I want to win in the contest and get that bag..hehehhe..so here I am writing!
I looked at my old pictures and saw some pics of my little boy M who has been very influential in my cooking/baking/experimenting at my kitchen! He is the reason why I cook and why I bake! He loves to help me whenever I am in the kitchen.





So last Saturday morning, as I was about to post an entry to join the contest, M again tried his best to help me bake.


Oh, and I got this idea from marikit Tin who told me to put the banana mixture into cupcakes. That way, it was easy for M to eat them.





This blondies recipe I got from Cafemunchkin. Hindi lang kasingganda ng gawa ni Weng huh. Pero pwede na daw sabi ni M.



Yup, this all happened last Saturday. M and I baked banana cupcakes and blondies! Another bonding time!
Well, M and I also enjoyed eating them afterwards. Now, that's another story to tell!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! Mabuhay! Hee hee! :) Masyadong naging mahiwaga ang chocolate crinkles na 'yun at nakapagsimula ang wanna-be home cook na katulad ko ng food blog. Haha!

Thank you for joining my pa-contest. Wala man lang mention about C dito sa entry na ito ha. Talagang si M lang ang influence?! Haha! Baka magtampo si Daddy! Natuloy din pala ang Blondies! Ako rin mas madalas na banana muffins instead of banana loaves ang ginagawa ko. Para kuha na lang ng kuha!

I enjoy reading your entry and seeing M's photos! Good luck and thanks again! :D

Anonymous said...

yay nag-update ka ulit! gorgeous boy! mishu!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dang! Katuwa naman ng iyong "Little (Kitchen) Helper" :)

Para ata talaga sa mga nanay like us, kids (and hubbies too!) ang palaging inspiration to experiment in the kitchen, di ba?

Hope all is well with you. Thanks for the blog visit! Take care!

Marites said...

sweet boy you got there:) and those are really good!