Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, November 09, 2007

I got in!!!

Hello everyone, I am still alive!!Too much school stuff!!The good news is I got accepted in the Nursing program by God's grace!!I made it to the top 50 students who will be able to start the program this Spring and hopefully finish the course in two years time! Prayers, prayers!!!Kaya ni Lord yan!!
------------------------------------------------
I have never studied like this when I was in college!!I do not have the time to watch telenovela's anymore or the Buzz!!All I do is ask MIL whats the latest and she would just relay the recent episode of Pangarap na Bituin! Haaay..
------------------------------------------------
Since I'm under the foundation's scholarship, I decided to call their office and inform them that I will be starting my nursing program next year and if I could go to a full time scholarship. Previously, I was awarded a full time scholarship but I had to enroll to 4 subjects which I cannot do so I downgraded to a part time. The foundation agreed but that meant they will only pay half of the tuition costs. Now, I want to upgrade and they called me to their office yesterday. When I came in, I was directed to see the president of the foundation. Bigla akong ninerbyos. Baka kulangin ako sa baon kong Ingles! Good thing, Mr. M was so helpful and he said he will try to help me since it will involve a little paperwork but then he is not promising anything. Sayang kasi talaga. I didnt know that I will be able to start this January so nag pa downgrade ako last sem!! I just hope and pray they will approve my request!
------------------------------------------------
Ok, Ok..I have to go but I do hope to be back real soon! Marami pa akong utang na post (thanks nice and weng) I do hope to catch up!
(andami ko palang sinimulang posts pero puro draft lang..haaayy..)

5 comments:

towr said...

not the Pangarap ka bituin... better watch Marimar! sikat yun dito ngayon. hehe

richly-blessed rowena said...

congratulations, dang! go get 'em girl! you deserve another bag. ;) i know you're busy kaya i was surprised when you left a comment on my food blog. :D mukhang you'll be running for honors, ah! yey! :D

Anonymous said...

Yehey! nag update ka na. :) Ang Congrats to you!

Btw, i have a new site na purely mommy stuff anf topic > http://www.mommastuff.com

I hope you can pay a visit if you're not busy.

Take care always!

N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net

MrsPartyGirl said...

uy eto na ang simula ng pagyaman mo dang, hahaha! huwag mo akong kakalimutan pag sumusweldo ka na ng $80/hour ha? hahaha. :D

good luck sa scholarship, makukuha mo yan, pramis. :D

Dang said...

hi towr! ni record ko na nga eh pero di ko pa napapanood..maganda talaga???will check that!
hi weng! lam mo, i got a 25%off coupon sa coach at naexcite ako talaga pero nakokonsyensya akong gumastos ngayon kasi dami namin gastos! so hanggang excite na lang muna..heheh..
hi nice! of course ill visit that site!!salamat sa kabaitan mo sa akin! tc always!
hi meeya!!sana makuha ko nga, balitaan kita!!pag $80/hr..hmmm..tatawagan talaga kita kasi itatanong ko kung ano ang "it" na bag..mwah mwah at mwah!(pati ke nina-mwah)