Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The husband- tagged


Taken after the wedding, 11/16/2003, Fernwood Gardens, Philippines

This week, Hubs and I started to be baduy..kasi anniversary na namin! It started last Nov. 10, hubs said, "Five years ago, ngayong araw na ito ako nanligaw sa yo!. After 3 days sinagot mo ako! After 3 days ulit & 1 year, ikinasal kami!! Yup, it is a whirlwind romance! I guess Meeya can relate to this..(she is also the source of this tag--what a great way to update)

Here are the rules…

This tag is simple. If you feel comfortable and your better half does too, you can post a picture of him in your blog (but if not a description will do). May it be a baby picture anything that you like with the following:

1. First name: if he doesn’t like his name plastered all over the internet, a pet name will do.
2. How and where did you meet?
3. Characteristics
4. Your plans 20 to 30 years from now.


Question 1. First name- Charlie. My name- Angel. In other words, I'm Charlie's Angel. I warned you baduy ito! (Pwede rin sigurong Angel Locsin- :))

Question 2. How and where did you meet? Our friends S and C set us up. I visited my friend S and then S & C introduced us to each other over dinner here at Panama City, Florida last Oct. 19, 2002. ( Ahhh..I can remember the date..kilig!!) It was love at first sight for him as he was smitten by my beauty! He kept on asking questions about me that night while I never asked anything about him. At that time, I was not really interested, not yet. The next day, he called me and invited me for lunch at Olive Garden. That was the time I started asking about him and I thought he was an interesting guy! His voice had a way of calming me! Two weeks after, he went to the Philippines and courted me and introduced me to his whole clan. He said I love you Nov 10. I said I love you back Nov 13. The day I said mag un na kami, he replied "Yes, mag aasawa na ako!" I said, "hello, mag boyfriend lang tayo noh." 3 days after, he went to Fernwood Gardens together with his parents and made a reservation for our wedding a year after! So we got married Nov 16, 2003.

Question 3. Characteristics --Too many to mention!! Joke..Seriously, he was the most God fearing man I have ever dated! His love for God and us, his family , is beyond doubt! He keeps his promises, makes me happy, pampers me and makes me feel so special! Feeling ko sexy ako kahit hindi na ako sexy! He is a very good father to Miguel. A hands on dad! A very good provider!!A handyman!! (Mahilig magkalat, mahilig magsimula ng project pero di tinatapos, kung saan saan iniiwan ang damit at medyas..ayyy..mali..) He would give out the corniest joke and yet I would still find it funny! He is a great cook!! In fact, he is my mentor when it comes to cooking! He knows how to balance his time between work and family!! He is also just in making decisions, a person worthy of high respect!!No wonder his mom and dad looks up to hime when it comes to decision making! (Ako lang ang di sumusunod sa gusto nya..heheh)

Question 4. Plans 20-30 years from now - Retire in the Philippines, maybe in Tagaytay or Batangas!! (I just hope our son will come with us although I know this is M's decision and I do not want to impose- really???)Plant veggies in our backyard, design our space so that it will reflect our style - maybe hire Candice of Divine Design for this matter) Be involved in medical mission or volunteer work that will serve the Filipino people. Continue to serve God in our own little way! And of course, reminisce our happy times together, keep on telling those corny jokes and love stories to our future grandkids!

Wow, I enjoyed doing this! Please feel free to tag yourself!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dang! uy long time no hear.. i'll update my links to link you up ha.. naglipat "bahay" ako e hehe

Anonymous said...

dang, alam mo pwedeng-pwede talaga na palitan na lang pangalan ni charlie sa post mo at gawing allan, hahaha! parehong pareho sila :D (including our whirlwind romance, hehe). kung kailangan niyong mag-install ng wood floors or kahit anong DIY diyan, tawagan niyo lang ang asawa ko, adik yan sa home improvement, (at magvo-volunteer akong taga-pulot) hahaha!

happy anniversary sa inyong dalawa. nawa'y lalo pa kayong madulutan ng maraming mga taon ng pag-ibig. *muah*

Jane said...

hi dang! its been awhile since my last visit here. i'm so engrossed to paid blogging kase haha. but i'm taking ti slowly now so blog hopping ulit.

anyway, will snag this ha.

love the pic btw.

Jody said...

Hi Dang! Oo nga, I remember your a friend of Emi diba? Where are they na nga pala? US na rin daw? Nawala na kasi her blog eh. Naks naman, kakataba naman puso yung sinabi mo!
Happy anniversary to you and charlie!

Dang said...

hi alpha! sige, update ko link ko din sa yo! ang laki na ni estong ahh..
hi meeya ulit! salamat sa pagbati! hayaan mo me bago syang project at dahil pareho tayo ng state tatawagan daw nya si allan! kaya ba nyang maglagay ng christmas light sa labas ng bahay??eh magsabit ng parol na galing pang pinas??;)
si ninna ba magvolunteer din na kalaro ni miguel? kelangan na talaga nya ng kalaro eh..
hi jane! gusto ko tuloy mag paid blogging kasi nag ka lv ka??pano yun?
ayy, fave din namin yang pic na yan..kasi payat pa kami..heheh..
hi jody! sa 25th anniv, coordinator ka namin huh..dream come true ko yun pag nagkataon! wala ako balita ke emi eh..sorry!:)