Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, December 11, 2006

Finals

Now I am on my last leg. Who would have thought that I would finish this semester? (Who even thought I would enroll in fall 2006? ;))Even I doubted myself. But now, I have finished my final exams on two subjects, Nutrition & Dev. Psych. I will still have to deal with two more tomorrow. I just cant wait to have this done and over with.
Some good news, my sister in law, together with her kids & hubby are coming this 29th and we will all be spending our New Year's Eve on Disneyworld & Seaworld . It would surely be a memorable vacation. Our savings will be slightly depleted but I am sure memories will be priceless. It will be my son's first trip to Disney and I am so excited. I have shopped for his clothes so as to make sure he will be comfortable, he wont be cold and the like.
Funny thing is, someone offered (a.k.a. xgf)her house for us to stay. We called her to ask for discounted tickets (too bad none). H preferred that we get our own place. That way , we could all do our thing and besides, we are 6 adults and 3 kids. Talk about big family ei.. and her house is about 45 mins drive to Disney. Thanks to hotels.com, I think I have found a perfect place to stay.
Hmmm.. gotta study! Bye for now..

No comments: