Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Christmas Crying Party

Well, things are pretty busy this month. Our community decided to have our traditional christmas party a week earlier. We all met last Saturday, Dec 16th at 7pm and had our traditional potluck style.
My son Miguel has been crying the whole party. I think he is not used to having so many people around. I am just laughing about it at first. Here's a clip to prove what I am saying.

He refused to play with other kids and prefers to play alone. Then he would tag my hand and would insist I sit beside him while he plays.
Is this just a stage? Now, Im excited that his cousins are coming over because that way he'll get used to having other kids around the house. Takot ba sya sa tao?

2 comments:

Mickee said...

Merry Christmas Dang! Kaya pala out of touch ka eh busy ang byuti mo with school... :)

Lei said...

MALIGAYANG PASKO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON!!! Nawa'y matamo natin ang kapayapaan at kasaganahan sa ating pamilya. Nawa'y lalong tumibay ang ating pananampalataya at laging mapuspos tayo ng kaligayahan