Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, July 23, 2005

destin-tax free

timing is everything!!!
nope, i did not have my usual breakfast in bed!!i was already up at 4am as the little boy thinks its playtime already! whatever happened to his bodyclock! i had no choice but to pick him up and leave our room to let h get some more zzz's..
b and i had been playing peek a boo when h came in and told me.."let's go to destin!!"h knows that ive been stucked in the house for soooo long (read-5 days monday to friday i.e.) that he wants to bring me to the outside world..yeheeeeyyy!!
music to my ears..teehehe..destin is an hour drive. we first went to
destin commons and then we went to the
outlet ..talk about luck..it is tax free day! i dont know where i have been as i totally forgot to mark this in my calendar. imagine getting such good deals. a shirt in banana rep costs about 5.99 (price has been marked down already) and then i get another 40%off..haay..so i paid roughly $3 and then it's tax free pa..
i shopped till i dropped but mostly its for the little boy ..i really tried to stop myself from buying clothes because b does grow too fast..! besides, he's got hand me downs from our neighbor j which explains why his closet is full..and i keep on checking his closet because for all i know, some does not fit him anymore..and he has only worn that once..sometimes, not at all..tsk!
coach was also on sale..too bad i cant find a bag for me! i know they are giving such good deals. infact, i have a go signal from h to buy one to match the new clothes and new shoes i bought but it is not my day for shopping a new bag! my hobo bag still looks and smells brand new (like i get to use it a lot?) but i was looking for a bigger say medium bag . i found some but when i try it on i just felt no connection, that feeling of gotta have it now or else (have i matured or what?)..a woman has to have a connection with her baggey ..h then gave me a "what did you just say?" look.. men cant understand that!
oh well, im really happy that i got to go out!i feel so recharged!!

No comments: