Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, July 22, 2005

all by myself

i dont know what to say..i havent post for a looong time.. i do open my blog, type a few words and press the "save as draft" with a big hope that i'll be able to finish it later..well, its been almost 2 months and i see no progress..yet..i think its becoming a habit..let's see the verdict for this one..
being a stay at home mom/wife makes me exposed to the four corners of my house..that's it ..my house!!24x7..house!!..i do surf in the net once in a while when mybaby permits me to ..
i do surf the commercials on the tv..i do take short walks around the village.. i do the grocery list and let h buy it for me (it gives less stress as have to pack my diaper bag and make sure b has been fed etc etc)..geez, i cant remember when was the last time i did go out all by myself? ..naahh..thats long forgotten..
i remember when i was single..i could just go anywhere my feet would like to take me to..i can go to the mall anytime i want, check out a new pair of shoes..i could hang out at the bookstore and browse at the magazines/bestsellers etc..i could eat at jollibee with peach mango pie and strawberry sundae all by myself..
i dont like to use the word bored....in fact, i have one single friend who is about to get married on sept who used this word so much it bored me to death..imagine receiving a text message from her at 12pm on a friday night saying "IM BORED" ..then, our txt message exchange would began as i try to reassure her that everything is ok , everything has its own time etc etc while i sip my drink in a bar with my friends...
maybe, i just need to go out!!all by myself!!

No comments: