Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Sunday, December 26, 2004


labor of love!
i had to make my own christmas card! i wanted to give h a unique card! i know that if i buy him one it will be easier but it meant i had to spend his money..i know its my money anyway as i am the president and treasurer of our company (what am i talking about?) but i just want to make sure that my card came from my sweat and tears (owwwwss...drama queen??) so , i cut out letters and pictures from magazines and had a concept..in this 4 paged card i expressed everything i love about him! mwaaaahhh..
also, i enclosed a gift check which also represented my first earning ( i worked and earned $100, my real first paycheck last october which i saved) he thought i will go shopping spree after getting that check but i did not as i was saving it for this christmas..
i just love that feeling that what i gave him really came from my own sweat.. (owwwwwwwwwssss..???)
seeing the expression on his face after reading the card ..it was priceless!!!

No comments: