Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

the encoder

i want hubs to know that im here for him! so every month end, i will help encode all the logs in his office to come up with a summary report due the day after, that is today! this is a volunteer work so i dont get paid!
his colleagues will always joke that i should be included in their payroll as they get my services free!! concern naman kahit konti..
the thing is ..i love doing this, the encoding part, as it makes me sane for a moment..it makes me think i still have a job, a deadline to meet, allows me to interact with other people (never mind if they ask a million times how far am i from our pregnancy) and makes me out of the house for a weekday which is very rare!!
and it lets me show hubs how much i support him! i get paid with a massage and a kiss after!!

No comments: