Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

NY trip

I'm back.
Well, at least for a while! Spending time with bff I was the best! She had the most gorgeous house I've ever seen that we did not want to leave her place! It was very easy convincing H to move to NJ but then, it might take some more time! Hopefully, when I finish school which would be about 5 years from now. Bwahahahah..I'm taking it slow! Too slow..
My son had a great time flying! He was the most excited person in the whole plane! He quipped as we were about to take off.."Ohhh, mom, I'm flying!" We had him seated at the window so he could see everything! He was really brave to fly! Well, he did flew home last 2006 but he was a baby then! And we, H and I were brave to fly 18 hours with him! (Minus layovers) Did that twice in a year! ( I was breastfeeding back then..what else defines bravery:))
I leave you with a few pictures but the stories are still all bottled up in my mind!
I had a great time, but that's an understatement!
I have to unpack! And then, pack again! Buti na lang, I love long drives!
Laundry to follow! (Oh..and the story, sometime, when time permits)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, it is nice to know you had a great time in the Big Apple. Hope to read more detailed stories from you soon. Nakakatuwa din yung anak mo... masarap naman kasi talagang lumipad di ba?!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, take your time, dang! i heart NY! pero priority ko muna ngayong mapuntahan ang state na may disney...for abby! ;) i look forward to all your kuwento. have a great weekend! mwah!