Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2 years old

Two years ago, B was born. How time flies! Now he is two and suddenly I realized he is no longer a baby. huhuhuhuh..
Anyways, Lola cooked pancit and caldereta. ( I prefered fried chicken:))It was yummy. I bought cupcakes because I wanted to teach him how to blow his cake as he will have his birthday party this sunday with a few friends. I am expecting 30 adults and 15 kids. It will be a pool party and I do hope it gets to be a sunny day.
I would like to share this video. I just hope he will do the same thing on Sunday pero sana di na sya sakalin ni lola. biro lang..
Happy birthday my baby!

5 comments:

Mickee said...

Happy birthday kay Miguel! Sus, bilis ng panahon... now he's two... tomorrow he'll be 20, hehe!

MrsPartyGirl said...

Happy birthday kay baby M! Yey din (with matching palakpak)! :D ang cute ng big boy! :D hindi ba kami imbitado jan? hahaha!

Dang said...

hi mickee. oo nga, they do grow fast..wag muna 20..ako nga di pa 20 eh..heheh..thanks for the greetings..
mama meeya, di mo natanggap invite? bakeet? di mo tuloy natikman luto kong lumpia..joke lang..bwahahahha..

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

hi there! have a nice day! :)

elapot said...

ambiles ng panahon! happy birthday kay baby M!!! :)