Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, February 09, 2007

Am I coming or not?

Our family is driving to Atlanta tonight to see Centennial Park, Lenox Mall, Georgia Aquarium and whatever Atlanta has to offer. I am having second thoughts, seriously, of going. With my coming A&P exam this Thursday, I think of my weekend as my time to study since H & M will be out, my IL's will be out, my nephews will be out. My home entirely to myself. Wow !!! That is a study treat right.
Have I turned myself to a geek or nerd or what? Something is wrong with me I think. Hey, it is Friday and here I am at the library. Geesh..
I better go home and start packing for my boys. And I'll bring my pink turtleneck/thermal wear and pink gloves. And my scarf as the weather says it will be 30's - 40's there.
So who says I'm not coming?
Ok, I think I'm still me.

No comments: