Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, January 29, 2007

Another exam in lab and it gives me butterflies in my stomach. I hope I'll do good.
-----------------------------
Nowadays, I leave the house on MWF and I always get the look "you dont have school today" from my IL. Still, I do it my way. I really cannot focus on my studies with 3 toddlers and 1 baby (MIL is babysitting a pretty baby with hazel eyes:) So off to library I go. And I end up typing here at my blog.
-----------------------------
Hope you'll all have a fantastic week ahead! :)

2 comments:

Mickee said...

Mommy Dang, long time no hear! :) I see you've been pretty busy. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Nursing student! Wow, Dang! Good luck. And that's a good strategy you have, studying outside of home. Marami nga masyadong distractions sa bahay. You deserve that quiet time. :)