Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, February 02, 2006

ive been tagged

Tagged by marie...

4 jobs i've had in my life
1. counter crew ng jollibee zapote at baclaran..
2. new accts/teller/sundries clerk /asst manager ng bpi
3. asawa
4. ina

4 movies i could watch over and over
1. My Best Friend's Wedding
2. Little Mermaid
3. Serendipity
4. Father of the Bride

4 Places I've Lived
1. Pasay City
2. Bacoor Cavite
3. Caloocan City
4. Florida

4 tv shows i love to watch
1. Nip tuck
2. Sex and the city
3. Friends
4. Dora the explorer

4 Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Philippines -Davao, Cebu, Baguio, Palawan, Mindoro, Ilocos, Batangas
2. Asia - Hongkong
3. US - CA, NY, NJ, Tennessee, Washington DC, Disneyworld, Seaworld, Universal Studios, Atlanta, Savannah, hmmm....
4. closet ko

4 websites i visit daily
1. Yahoo
2. Gmail
3. Inq7.net
4. Philstar

4 of my favorite foods
1. Sinigang na baboy
2. Sisig
3. Inihaw na Liempo
4. Sweets - tsokolate, brownies, pastillas, lahat ng matamis

4 places i'd rather be right now
1. Boracay
2. Palawan
3. Cavite
4. my bed

4 bloggers i'm tagging
1. irene
2. monet
3. jody
4. liza

No comments: