Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

i got a dozen red roses & a date

weeee..its our anniversary!
h brought me to ferucci, an italian restaurant! it makes me happy that he still, after two years plans for everything..well, it applies to dates only ok?
yesterday, at 3pm, h called me to ask me out. my first concern was b of course. now that we have b, he is always a part of our dinners, trips to the mall and to friend's houses and whatever life brings. h had already made arrangement with a babysitter before he called me to make sure that i will say yes. that means we will have the night to ourselves, well , at least for 3 hours or so..
naturally i said yes(after checking my busy calendar..teehehe...) so today, as i was packing b's baby bag, the doorbell rang..
i was so surprised to see a dozen red roses beautifully arranged. the man even greeted me happy anniversary madam! i called h immediately to thank him! geez, kakilig!! (pero sana cash na lang..bwaahahhahaa)
and so when dinner came, he picked me up and we had a great time at ferucci..great food too..i had spaghetti carbonara while he had steak..i love the oysters and the shell fish as well..
in the middle of our dinner he handed me a card and his gift, scented candles with the posts, love is kind, love is not selfish..i gave him my gift when we got home, a long sleeved polo shirt..he liked it too..
yup, we're still in love..very much..thanks be to God..

No comments: