Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, June 23, 2005

having a baby does change your life. it can be rewarding and frustrating at the same time. a rollercoaster of emotions..and yeah to think he is only two months old. wait till he grows up!
remember the mantra this too shall pass! well, b had been sleeping for 4-5 hours now, sometimes even 6 hours which makes me jump for joy! hubs had been ecstatic too..though lately, he does not hear him cry at night anymore..it is because my body has been attuned to waking up every 3 hours that im up already before b starts to cry...i could also go out now for afternoon walks..indeed, this, one shall pass..i just hope b's good mood lasts..if he is as sweet as the chuckles and grins he makes, ayy...sulit!!..
h is always in a hurry to go home too..he says that the moment he sees b, suddenly, he forgets how tired he had been..and he is often rewarded with a smile from b, who can now recognize his dad now but gets distracted once he sees me..hehehe..thats why i make it a point that my 2 boys bond a lot or it could also be an excuse for me to have a break from taking care of b.. its no joke to take care of b huh..what with diapy changy, poops, leaking breasts, aching back, sleepless nights and i could go on with my list. but once b smiles and giggles, im fully recharged again!!!
ive had my down moments too..there are times i doubted myself if i could be really a mother!!
still learning the ropes of motherhood..

No comments: