Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, May 21, 2005

destin

h sent me out ALONE on a shopping spree together with my 2 girlfriends a & e as he would take care of our baby..a had her baby i while e had baby j..i had hesitations but h insisted..so off to destin i went..but my mind just cant stop thinking about my baby..times have changed..i was insisting h to come with us but naaah..he commented i deserve a break..apparently, i think i really do need a break but i know ill be missing my baby even for a short while..h even explained that at least he gets to have a break in his work and a break at home too while i on the other hand just stays at home.. i do go out at times but still baby is with me..im so used in lifting the car seat, putting him on the stroller and voila..push him wherever i go!
at the outlet, my eye caught a nice diaper bag from coach..but then, the practical in me thought how long shall i be carrying a diaper bag? at 6 weeks old, i can see how fast our baby grows as most of his clothes have shrunk! thats why it is also not practical to buy new clothes too much or new shoes for the little one! see..im out on a shopping spree and all i can think about is my baby!!!

No comments: