Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, October 16, 2004

11 months

mushy post again..warning!
yup yup..its our 11 mos as husband and wife..and it feels like it was just yesterday when we got married..our in laws can attest to our sweetness and they often ask us if we are always like that..there would be times hubs would just kiss me, hug me, give me a glass of water in the middle of the night, caress my tummy or cook for me....
being married is one of the best decisions ive ever done..had i known this would what i have been missing i would have done it sooner..but of course god has his own time! he knew we were both ready so voila, he allowed our paths to cross..im trying to reconstruct the whilrwind romance story i have but all the other details are just to good to disregard...
for our monthsary, i wrote him a poem..thanks to toni's online magnetic poetry, feeling poet na ako as i recall our story..here it goes!

if i told you my dreams love
taking off nearby
this dance a piece of heaven
out of this world somewhere

at first sight, an airport
how happy can i get
wedding cake a beautiful body
the best looking eyes, kiss, smile

i thought all my life
i have my heart
must be funny when the only
thing missing is
YOU, MY LIFE!


No comments: