Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, June 17, 2004

dinner date

we had dinner at house of chan since hubby craved for chinese..it was fronting st andrews bay..romantic..beside that chinese restaurant is canopies " a fine dining " one..got nervous as i was not dressed up..you know me, the jeans & shirt gal..dun pala chinese kami..the lady was even speaking to us in chinese...! why did she thought i was one?
we went to movie gallery to just get a video but no success..we headed home instead..i was thinkinf of his ex the whole time..i would reprimand myself a lot of times as hubby has been loving me the way no other man has & here i am trapped in my own thoughts..should i tell him bout this? but then he would be lost again! he has been finding ways of making me believe he loves only me..HE MARRIED ME right? hmmm..woman! last time he said, how can i ever convince you..sometimes he gets frustrated too..
if only i hadnt known..but then, i wouldnt want that too..he has been honest right from the start..& he is a package deal..past present & future..
i got the present & the future--where we will spend the rest of our lives together....
another thing, should i do this in the morning or evening? it would always be a day late then..
basta, he loves me..thats final! i am just creating my own ghosts! enough!he loves me..period!

No comments: