Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Where do I begin?

I did not think that it will take me one year to update my blog! The last post I had was a month ago (and 3 days to be exact). Whew..!So, where do I begin?
Maybe, I should start by wishing everyone a blessed 2008! I had a very good Christmas, spending time with my best friend S's family and of course, my loving husband and precious son Miguel! I hope everyone had a great Christmas as well! May we continue to reflect on God's love on us that He gave us Jesus--His birth on a manger, his humility and obedience, may we think of this all the time as we go on in our busy lives!
I have been really quiet and super contented with my life lately. Last month, I began planning our meals, and cooking them of course, and baking some treats in between! I just realized how I loved being a wife and a mom and also the "queen" and really run the household! When MIL was here, I would still plan the menu, do the groceries and all other chores and I will just tell her what to cook or what to prepare but she does all the preps for hubs only. (She never prepared my baon..hmmm..I just thought of that now) It was a good thing that when she left, I only had 2 weeks left before the fall semester ends as I had my official christmas break on Dec 14! That time, I loved it that I had to prepare 3 baon for all of us! It was fun and challenging as I had to make sure that all our lunch bags/stuff are ready before I go to bed! It was a routine I'd do over and over again! I didnt expect it to come real soon! School starts next week! Now, can I ask for an extension of my vacation? Seriously..
Hubs even had a countdown now that I am going back to school! They say that the program is tough! Hubs offered to handle all my chores so I can concentrate on my studies. I've heard that before! It never happened! I dont think it will! :)
For the last two weeks, I have been potty training my son! I need lots of patience, really! Hit or miss at times! But I think M is doing pretty well! I may just be expecting too much from him. The first 2 days were really easy as he even said he wants to go to potty even when we were shopping at Target. That, for me, was incredible! Too bad, on the 3rd day, he would say, "Mom, no potty!" I would ask him, "shall we go to the potty?" He would say "no mom!" Minutes later, he would pee on his briefs and unto my wood floors!!(Hingang malalim) Still on that stage, I would blame myself as I know and expected that it was time for him to go to the potty but I did not insist! I would just ask him to wipe the floor afterwards! He would tell me, "help me mom please!" How can I resist that?
Ok, now where do I end? I guess I need to go to bed as this has been a long day for me! Being a stay at home mom is really the toughest job in the world! Wait, I need to thaw out my chicken wings from the fridge! Sometimes, even when I'm already in bed, my mind makes a mental list of all the things that I need to do before taking my zzzz's and the list that I need to accomplish tomorrow! (Updating my blog stayed for a month in my things to do list and to post the pics is something I want to accomplish tomorrow) H says I need to shutdown my mind! Just like this laptop! But, how can a mom do that? Just how?

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

hi dang,

thnaks for the visit...

my regrets was not able to find your email re: LV bag. I tried looking for it at my yahoo..but I think natabunan na ng mga N@Wies and Usapang Babae group mails :)

Actually, when I emailed you..I was looking for Neverfull MM bag..now, I am in search for Speedy 30 Damier Canvas. Bags out of stock in hK, SNG and US online. Sad noh?! Xmas gift pa naman yun hubby sa akin. Haay....

Happy New Year! :)