Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Etc

After school, I brought M to the doctor and all I got was the prescription for Little Noses. No congestion on M's part, doctor said he's doing well!
Too bad ako naman ang me sipon!
`````````````````````````````````````
H experimented on TV dinners. He went to Walmart and bought Tyson instant meals! It's his way of helping me not cook dinner anymore so I can focus on my school stuff! The meatloaf we had tonight was alright! I don't know if this will work! H also reprimanded me because I did the laundry. He said that he'll do that on weekends! I just can't resist it! I know I have to let go of my chores!!!He is now the one in charge of putting M to sleep! The routine has been set up so I think everything's working well...( achoooooo...)
`````````````````````````````````````
Have a nice weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

hi dang... just passing here at you blog. btw, tagged you http://jacsoriano.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-bang-links-tag.html

have a great week!

MrsPartyGirl said...

ang sweet naman! saan mo bang agency nakuha ang boy mo? hehe. jk!

love you charlie!

(uy, pagaling ka!)

Jody said...

Hi Dang! Passing by. Hope all is well.

Dang said...

hi jac..inakupo. sige, ill check the tag! thanks..:)
hi meeya. sasabihin ko sa yo kung sasabihin mo din kung san agency si papa allan? bwahahaha..gusto ko yung party attire nya..panalo!
hi jody! all is well, praise god! sana ikaw din!

Munchkin Mommy said...

hi dang! i hope M is doing better now. si abby din hindi na nawalan ng sipon. :)

before abby and i came to join my hubby, naku, puro tv-dinners at take-out din yun. hindi kasi marunong magluto! :)