Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, January 31, 2008

What's up???

I went home early from school and decided to give ourselves a break from the microwave meals! I cooked apritada! H was so thankful that I did just that as he truly, terribly misses home cooked meals! He requested that yun din ang baon nya bukas sa work!
---------------------------------------------
Sadly, M, still, has the sipon! Clear naman ang discharge but it's been so long na! He would always tell, "Mom, sipon." He wants me to give him the kleenex and wipe it from his nose! Sosyal noh! H and I had our share of sipon last week but we're now sipon-free! I wonder if it is because of the weather! Like this morning, it was raining that I had to turn off the sprinklers, real hard and by noon, wow..we're really the Sunshine state. I had to remove my jacket and my blouse (partly opened lang naman) as I was on a three layer outfit! I was tempted to go sleeveless but my gosh, I gained so much this past months! Ako ang nahihiya kahit alam ko naman na walang pumapansin sa akin dito. When I ordered my scrubs from the uniform shop, my size had to be reordered as I was extra small- short pa! Still, I am thinking when will I go back to size 2?? Maybe never..hehehehe..
---------------------------------------------
Our good neighbors R and E invited us this weekend for Superbowl! Potluck style and I was thinking of bringing calamares! H volunteered to cook something else as party starts at 4pm! He's bringing Cocktail Sausage with BBQ sauce! He'll put it in the crockpot! Easy meal ey!! The other neighbors would bring pizza, fries, fried chicken and onion rings! Nagiging americanized na ata kami! Tsk..Gone are the kare-kare, crispy pata, liempo etc! Well, I guess everyone has been so busy these days! Infact, during I's birthday about two-three weeks ago, our friends suggested that we all go to Disneyworld on M's birthday and we'll just have our party at Mc Donalds. For a while we were thinking about it until my friend S told me that the place is crowded and it is not well lighted! Plus, it will only be a party of 4 families if we decide to go there on Spring break! So, I guess, we'll just have the party here at home just like last year!
-------------------------------------------
Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Munchkin Mommy said...

hi dang! sana gumaling na ang baby boy mo. :D ang baby girl ko naman, me sipon din (di pa nga di na nawalan?) pero better na.

uy! salamat sa idea for superbowl food. calamares! buti di ko pa naluto yung squid. :D first superbowl namin dito sa US. pero dito lang kami sa house. pathetic ano? walang ka-potluck! hahaha!

Mickee said...

Hope M gets well soon. Uso ata talaga ang ubo at sipon sa mga bata ngayon. Buti pa tayo noon, maski mga batang kalye at tumutulo ang sipon eh hindi naman nagtatagal yan... ;)

Anonymous said...

hello dang, sorry to hear about your baby. well wishes to you guys, at ng mawala na ang sipon. speaking of superbowl, wala akong kamalaymalay. i was invited by friends as well, but i'd rather go shopping. hahahah, di kasi akong sports minded eh. there's only two sports i know, figure skating and synch swimming. counted ba yon? hahahah ;)