Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, November 16, 2007

Our wedding vows

Hubs and I agreed to have a wedding officiated by their Pastor! (My regular blog readers would know that I am still a Catholic) Hence, we had to prepare our own vows. During our bf-gf days, we would chat and he would ask if I have done my vows. Well, it was always on my to do list as a bride to be that time. My husband wrote his vow a month after he came back to US. ( I saw his saved file on his computer when I joined him here in the US) I wrote our vow the night before our wedding! ( I saved the tiny piece of paper in my wedding scrapbook)

His wedding vow! (He said this as if all the words just came out from his heart, eyes looking at me intently..)

Today I become one with you. You are now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. Take my hand and let us build our dreams together. Let us stay together and let us pray together, "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." This is my pledge to you and To The One who gave you to me!

(Natigilan ako, inakupo, ano na nga yung vow ko? Minemorize ko pa, di ko na dinala ang kodigo dahil ayokong ma tempt magbasa pero ang ganda naman ng sinabi ng lalaking ito! Ramdam ko naman sa kaibuturan ng puso ang kanyang tinuran....Ah basta, eto galing talaga sa puso ko)I looked at him ..and said..

When we met last year, I knew you were different. Indeed, God has led me to His choice --YOU. And as you have pledged your love and your life to me, I, too , happily give myself to you!
I promise to support you, encourage you. I vow to be a faithful and obedient wife! I know that I am doing God's will right now! I will forever love you my love and I will take care of our family!


It feels good to share your life with someone you truly love! I never believed in soulmates though husband insists that we are! As we celebrate our fourth wedding anniversay, I will continue to love you, my love, and I will take care of our family!! I thank God I have you in my life, together with M!

(Oh..when I looked at my written vow- it was totally different from what I said. Walang faithful at obedient wife..nyaheheheheheh..)

5 comments:

richly-blessed rowena said...

awwww! happy anniversary, dang and charlie! :D maganda talaga pag sariling sikap ang vows. ;) kami din ganun! hahaah! pero ang asawa ko, me kodigo. hahaha! ako naman, hindi ko sinulat ang vow ko kahit saan. parang lagi lang bang nasa isip ko. tapos kinocompose ko sa mind ko habang nasa kotse, o kung saan man ako nandun. hahaha! ;)

may God bless your family and may you have many many more blissful years together! mmmmwah!

MrsPartyGirl said...

e nakakakilig naman, ano ba? :D

happy anniversary ulit :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Dang! Legki-legki naman ako dito. Nadala ka ba sa vow ni hubby at naisingit tuloy yung obedient wife. Nyahahaha!

Happy anniversary to Charlie and Dang! May you have more to come. :)

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommasutff.com

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!! yeys parehas tayo ng wedding date. grabe 4 years na pala nagdaan LOL.

I posted na our bohol pix and kwento :D go na kayo next year!

Jody said...

Naks! Kilig...Happy anniversary!
Ey, please add my other site...
www.jodyliwanag.com