Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, November 12, 2007

I got an award!!

Last month I got this from Nice! :)


Thank you Nice for giving me this award!!As per rules, the Nice Matters award goes out to those who are just nice people, good blog friends, and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those who care about others, who are there to lend support or those who are just a positive influence in the blogging world! (Hehe, Nice, ang tamad ko, ni copy paste ko na lang hehehe)

The award says: Dang of My Married Life (Ako po yun, ehem)

She writes well and her posts are optimistic and inspiring. I love reading about her married life and how she absolutely adores her son M.

Buti na lang walang "Late magreply award". Makukuha ko din yun!
I'm giving this award to ..tada...Weng and Meeya!!.

Weng - I love reading Weng's blog and I enjoy Abby's adventures. My, how I wish I have a baby girl whenever I see Abby's cute pictures (my fave pic at the moment is the snow princess pic taken last halloween). Weng's baking/cooking and kitchen expertise makes me want to cook a dish right now!!! Reading her views inspire me as well! I wish I could write like her.

Meeya - My day or week will not be complete without reading Meeya's blog, her travel to the different states and her stories on raising her charming, witty and smart toddler named Ninna! I chanced upon her blog in 2004 and got hooked. There were nights where hubs and I would read together her entries, laugh at her posts and be inspired by what she stands for. I may not be able to update my blog, but reading her blog is one habit I cannot break. (Ohh, I will add salivating on pretty purses too di ba Meeya;)..)

To you Weng and Meeya, if you had this award before, just add it to your roster! In that case, I might get another award- "Late magbigay ng award". (hehehe) Forgive me..
One more thing, do check out Nice's other site It is informative for moms, dads, and all those who are raising their kids!!!
Having babies and toddlers changes everything! Cliche..but very true!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, touched naman ako!! uy ilalagay ko na ito ng derecho sa trophy case ko ha.

salamat dang, sa laging pagbisita sa aking hamak ng blog. lalo akong na-iinspire magsulat dahil sa mga kaibigan na katulad niyo. tumataba din ako aking puso pag naririnig kong na-eenjoy ninyo ni charlie na magbasa ng blog ko ng sabay, hehe. at least nasasabi ko kay charlie ng derecho na "i love you, charlie!". :D

sana naman, since nasa iisang state na tayo e dumating na ang panahon na magkita tayo (at makapag-volt in sa pangungulit sa asawa sa pagbili ng bag, hehehe).

thanks talaga! from the bottom of my heart (naks!). *muah*

richly-blessed rowena said...

ano ba yan? nawala yung una kong comment...error ekek daw! hmp!

sorry about that...

congrats dang! at maraming maraming salamat! i'm so honored and very touched...promise! i'll thank you more properly on my site. :D mmmwah!

hinay hinay sa pag-aaral ha. baka ka masobrahan. take a break next week...sa black friday. gayahin mo kami ni meeya! mag-aalaaswang muna kami at lalabas ng 12mn para magshopping. tara! :D

ps. pagnagappear yung una kong comment, pakidelete na lang. hahaha!

Dang said...

hi meeya! alam ni charlie na mahal mo sya, nasabi ko na!! pero natatakot sya na magkita tayo dahil delikading ang budget nya!mapapahamak daw sya pag bag ang pinag-usapan natin..bwahahahahhaha..
youre welcome sa award!!mwah!!
hi weng!!san tayo magkikita sa black friday? 12mn..wow, para akong si cinderella nyan! i gotta wear my glass shoes!!
alam mo sis, kakabahan din si charlie nyan pag nagkita tayo! who knows, baka nga magkita tayo!!!id love that!
ps..wala talaga yung 1st comment mo eh..so wala akong dinelete..mwah..
you're welcome sa award!