Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Answered tag-free view desktop

I got this tag from Weng few months back! The desktop freeview is Weng's assignment which had been haunting me (aside from my math homework, my laundry, my closet, M's room etc)!!Finally, I have a few spare time to show to the whole world what my computer screen looks like!! (Drumroll..)



This is my one of my fave picture of my son M showing his first two teeth taken when he was 6 months old. Sometimes I wanted to change it but then I thought this reminds me of how I enjoyed being a stay at home mom and how I loved taking care of him 24x7. Best times really! It was just me and hubs on his 1st year as mil got to stay with us when he turned two! Looking at this pic brings me so much joy! This picture also shows how M looks a lot like his dad! Our friends call M, Charlie Jr.
My screen has some of my sil's files, N files, as she used my notebook when she stayed with us last Dec-March! I haven't deleted it yet. I need to do that sometime! It has some of my A&P (Anatomy & Physiology notes) pictures which I don't think a lot of you will like! It has slides showing the parts of the digestive system of the cat, etc. At first I did not like looking at those pictures but I had no choice! I guess now I am used to it!
Hooray, I did it! I actually did post my pic! Now for the tag, here are the rules of this meme, I have to tag 5 other people. Before I do that, here are the instructions:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.

You can do a screen capture by: [1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). [2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V). [3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

Now, sorry but I do not have anyone to tag. I think everyone has done this but if you haven't, please feel free to tag yourself!

5 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

awww, paano ka ba naman hindi gaganahan mag-computer pag ganyan ka-cute ang desktop mo??? kakagigil. :D

Anonymous said...

Ang cute ni M jan Dang. :) My sons first tooth came out at six months too.

Happy weekend!

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Toni said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nakakaloko naman ang ngiti niya! :)

Dang said...

hi meeya, nice and toni! salamat sa magandang comment about miguel's pic! :) enjoy ko lang ang pic nya habang baby pa sya. ang bilis kasi nila lumaki eh..

richly-blessed rowena said...

naku dang! nakalimutan ko na ngang tinag kita nito eh. hahaha! pareho tayo, anak ang nakafecture sa screen. ;) pero napalitan ko na yung picture sa screen nang naka ballet outfit si abby.

ang cutie cutie ni M! pakurot ng pisngi! :D