Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Cough..Coffee..

First it was the husband, then the lil boy! Now it's me. We are all coughing!
The weather is another factor! But again I am not complaining! At times I still wonder if we are in the sunshine state!
M loves the song "Rock a bye baby on the treetop" He would ask me to sing it over and over (yup even when I am coughing). Lunch time he said, "Mom, I like this song so much. Your voice is so beautiful." My heart melted. If only he could be 4 yrs old forever! Heheheh..
When I shared that story with the husband, the H said to M in a loud voice. "Son, what did i tell you. No lying." Aswang ko talaga, patawa!
Oh..and when I gave M his bath, he had a little mug in the shower! He was trying to get the water (which was a bit warm) and then he said "Mom, this is coffee (play pretend) See it's hot! (pretneds to drink it)..And then he goes on.."Mom, coffee gives you cough right? I said "Huh..? I don't know. M then said, "Yeah they do Coffee..Cough..Coff Cough..Get it Mom?"
I laughed. Hard!
I don't know. I guess I just have to blog!
Thanks Keith for reading my stories and leaving comments huh! Me nagbabasa pa pala sa blog ko. Regards to you & Pinks. :)

No comments: