Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Sunday, November 06, 2005

3 sundays in a row

answered prayer! i hope so..
it has been three (3) sundays in a row (and i do hope it goes on) where h had been taking the initiative to go to church..yup, you heard me right.."GO TO CHURCH!" ...
i have been a practicing catholic, hearing sunday masses with my neighbors e & a..i had my son baptized in a catholic church after a loooong discussion with h (& a promise not to tell his family until further notice --unless they chance upon my blog).. h-- well he says he is a born again christian and does not need to go to church..errr....what's important is your personal relationship with God which i totally agree. but i, personally, still want to go to church on sundays and when time permits me to..it recharges me in a way and i like praying as a community. plus of coure its the only time i get to go out of the house..;)
how i envy other families who go together in the church and i always always pray that i get to bring h too..he comes with me every now and then, when he feels like to. ive been in his church once here, a baptist one if i remember it right..
and so for the 3rd sunday in a row, that he comes with me to the church every morning, eats lunch out afterwards all together with b present of course --whooaa- it is a major thing for me..
except that today, after the mass, he quipped "next sunday, lets try the pentecostal church, what do you think?"
i pretended i did not hear a thing!

No comments: